Interior Designer: Annabel Cochrane
Location: Sloane Square, London
Introducing The Draycott a showcase of premium apartments in Sloane Square, London. This 19th century corner building comprises of 6 floors and 10 luxury apartments.
ATI worked alongside Castellum for 18 months during the construction of this build and offered a one stop turnkey solution completing electrical, fire and security and audio visual work including.
- 2N IP based door entry system, interlinked for full concierge access
- Control4 mood lighting across all apartments
- Intruder alarm to each apartment
- Fibre connection pre-wired to each apartment
- Full aspiration fire system installed throughout
- IP CCTV covering internal and external foray areas
- Communal digital aerial system
- Pre-wire for future home automation integration
- Bespoke Dolby Atmos home cinema fitted
The client wanted to keep the authentic, modern feel on this 15,000 sq ft project. B3R Architects and CAL Development Managers requested a lift to be installed as well as a garden flat with a fire feature.
We’re proud to announce that Apartment 1, The Draycott won the Evening Standard Award 2020 for Best New Homes in London and was high commended for the Best Boutique Development.